Information associated with your use of our website such pages and resources accessed. This information includes traffic data, location data, browser details, and other communication data. Information provided voluntarily by you during registration Information that you provide us during any communication with us.
Use of Your Information
We use your information to provide unhindered service to you. Additionally, we may use your information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information regarding products/services that you may have inquired from us
- To notify you of any changes to our website, services or products
- To provide you with marketing related information (such as discounts, offers, new products, etc) subject to your consent.
Storing Your Personal Data
In order to operate our website, we may require transferring data collected of you to third parties, whose data security standards cannot be guaranteed by us. By sharing your personal data with us, you consent to this transfer, storage and use.
Disclosing Your Information
Your personal information shall not be disclosed to any other party outside the parameters of this policy, except during the following circumstances:
- When any/all of the business is sold to a buyer
- When legal interventions require personal information disclosure
- Fraud protection and mitigation
We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. We at Koththamalli, strive to disrupt but opt to ensure our customers safety and satisfaction above all.